I leased Atlas 2018 on Oct 12, 2018 from Saint Peters Bommarito in Missouri. The start and Stop equipped on this car is acting up:

1/ Error Start Stop. Happened when my wife drove this car between Oct 12 to Oct 25.

2/ Engine died at stop light with message from the dashboard "PLEASE START ENGINE MANUALLY". This happened on Nov 7th at US Bank Drive Thru.

Note that: Car returned to Dealer Service Department twice for above mentioned 1st and 2nd within 30 days. Service Department found nothing.

3/ I also have a clip from my iphone records all about the Engine is stop for 1 minute and just shutdown by itself. I provided all information the Saint Peters Bommarito. But they ignore the data I provided to them. This is happened on Nov 20th, 2018. However, this same issued occurred many times.

I need your help to solve above 3 issues that I have with this car for 6 weeks.

See attached pictures and video. Note that on the video the parking break and seat belt turned on by the car. However, seat belt did not remove yet and I did not pull parking break. Video is 178KB can't upload.

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Auto Leasing.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Atlas model, Like the design of the car.

I didn't like: Note receiving any call backs or updates of car upgrades.

• Volkswagen dealership