Verified Reviewer

Good Morning, my name is BERNICE BARRON. I am contesting and looking forward to be reimbursed for at least $5,740 dollars that were electronically withdrawn from my Chase bank account in Brownsville, Texas from July 2020, up until September 2021.

I spoke to Ariel in VW credit, she informed me that my account had been closed since June 2020! VW credit had electronically continued to bill me for my 2014 Jetta, for 14 more payments of $410.27. I never received my pink slip for my fully payed 2014 Jetta. I already faxed my bank account statements showing VW Credit still withdrew money on the 9th of each month.

I hope to resolve this issue quickly. My email is bbarron@***.us and my phone number is (956) 372-****. I thank you for reading my email. Please inform me if there is anything else I can do in my part to resolve this issue as soon as possible please.

Thank you very much for your help. Sincerely, Bernice Barron