Interest Rate
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

VW,

it is very disappointing how much they don’t care about customers. My husband and I leased a new 2018 VW Tiguan on January 14th.2019. That vehicle had 11 miles on it when it was purchased. However, 4 days after I had to take that vehicle back to the service because the check engine light came off and a warning sign. All I was told is that they had to replace the radar which is a safety issue and the car is safe to drive. Five days after picking up the car from the service department while I was driving vehicle just shut down on the middle of the street while in movement and I wasn’t able to push the brakes or control the steering wheel because everything was just locked. I was lucky that I did not get in to a car accident and got hurt or could hurt someone. They had to replace the ignition and the computer which is another safety issue. This car is not safe and I don’t feel safe being in that vehicle and we signed the lease for 4 years so we open the case with VW buying the vehicle back. William Settle was the region manager we had to deal with the whole process. Let me tell you that the customer service he provided and the company they present is a BIG ZERO. They don’t care about the safety of their customers. This vehicle did not even had PDI done when it was sold to us. My husband and I expressed to Bill that we, especially myself personally because I’m the one driving vehicle the most don’t feel safe and all we heard is that pretty much no one cares about it and that vehicle was repaired and we had to pick it up. Today we were told that unfortunately VW is unable to buy that vehicle back. This is the most disappointing and frustrating thing. You are the worst brand and company ever. This guy Bill every time that we would ask a question he did not know the answer or to give the proper explanation. Besides making and selling broken cars at least they should have someone who can work for them and know how to help customers and be knowledgeable enough.

Volkswagen, I might be just one of your unhappy customers, and someone that you don’t care about but when is the someone’s safety in question you should take a better action.

VERY DISAPPOINTING AND IMY HUSBAND AND I AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE I KNOW WILL MAKE SURE TO NEVER EVER BE PART OF YOUR BRAND. SHAME!!!!

Comments