filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Volkswagen Of America - Lack of follow up by service manager and vw of America. Customer service.

I was told front tires had to replaced after 15 k miles on my new car. The dealership norm reeves never told my ti rotate tire every 3k Miles. The delaership won’t take responsibility

Volkswagen Of America - Complaint about a dealership

I took my car in for a 60k maintenance and they did not do the services they were suppose to do . I left the dealership and my engine was making the loudest noice I’ve ever heard . It sounded like a helicopter taking off. Also, they sat

Volkswagen Of America - Dreadful Customer Service from Volkswagen Credit

I have been on hold with Volkswagen Credit for 58 minutes now. Why, because I made a one time payment using a checking account and someone there decided to set it up for automatic payments without my consent which has now resulted in an overdrawn account which I use to pay credit cards and my wife's medical bills while she is dying of heart failure. This is even after she made the payment early. It took me a mere 7 minutes to get my bank to dispute the charge. I have purchased 4 Volkswagens in the last 7 years and this just about toasts it. I lived through the TDI Diesel Emissions fiasco but this is simply not acceptable. Don't believe their website when it says they open an 8AM. Your calls will be rejected. They do not start taking calls to 10AM.
2.9
I didn't like
  • Terrible customer service from volkswagen credit
  • Poor customer servies
Show
I lost my VW Key Fob for my 2011 VW Jetta SEL. No programmed or cut spare. VW apparently has a monopoly on this product. The local dealer, East Coast VW in Myrtle Beach, SC, could not cut a key or program one. I had to have my car towed to the dealership and they had...

Volkswagen Of America - Liars and thieves

The following is my opinion: the diesel scandal was just indicative of a culture that encourages a complete disregard for the customer including protected classes. Customers should not expect to be treated fairly or honestly. The officers of the company encourage this culture of lies and fraud. If you purchase a former diesel device fraud vehicle you are likely not purchasing a car that has truly been fixed. Scott keogh and Stephanie Davis the CEO and Chief Compliance officer perpetuate a culture that harms the consumer and enriches the company.
Show

Volkswagen Of America in Tampa, Florida - Failing Customer Care at Volkswagen USA

I've been trying to export my 2018 Atlas to Switzerland and I need to know how strong (in lumen) the LED headlights are. It's not stated in the owner's manual nor on any website. The official importer here is not getting any response through the official channel (some ticket system...) and the helpline in both USA and Canada will not step up their efforts to find this information. I've been unable to register my car for over 6 months and needless to say I am somewhat frustrated that VW is not helping in any way. Shame on you!
I didn't like
  • No response
  • Customer service experience
Show
These events transpired between between Dec 20 -22nd 1. On my initial visit on Dec 20th the sales manager refused to meet with me when I asked to talk to him. 2. On Dec 20th, I discussed with Michael Ramirez a sale consultant about my interest in a car. I showed him a...

Volkswagen Of America - Can't get a grill for 2015 golf for 6 weeks now

Repeated attempts fail to get parts that are required by law to stock

Volkswagen Of America - AB blue shortage

Need tonknwk where can refill near New Orleans

Volkswagen Of America - Account details

I went to my local dealer after receiving a recall notice in the mail for my TDI, after the car was dropped off for my appointment I was told I needed to call corporate office to get a claim number to move forward with a software/hardware fix. Come to find out from corporate I did not have a claim number and the dealership needed to call the dealer support line to get an unlocked code. I’m confused why I had the run around for something that was not an issue I cause with the vehicle.
3.8