My son recently purchased a Jetta (2018 model I think) took it into the dealership for oil change and tire rotation. (He had a scheduled appointment for 8:45 am)My son called me 2 hours (11 am) after his appointment time to tell me he was still at the dealership.

When he got someone from the front to locate ANYONE in the service department (while I was still on the phone) the service department told him the wipers and cabin filters needed changed as well.How they could discern that information without EVER having put his car on the rack, (yes, even 2 hours later) is a mystery to me.

since he works a night shift, I told him to request his vehicle back so he could go home to sleep before having to return to work.When I contacted VW Review site, I was promised a call or email from "Management" that I still have not received. I can promise we wont do business there in the future.

User's recommendation: Dont depend on this dealership in Panama City , Florida for any real customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Oil Change.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: 3605 East 15th Street, Springfield, FL 32404