1.6
Interest Rate

I have owned VW cars sir some 20 years, distinct models.

The issue is the transformation from "fair service" dealerships into companies overcharging and using deceptive "up" selling services.

I will not detail all the times I was victimized. just the latest issue:

Of all the VW dealeships Nappleton VW in Sanford has been the worst.

They are selling new cars without factory warranty on TIRES" (all other dealerships sold me cars with this warranty).

When a tire on my new 2017 Passat exploded on the expressway, I brought it to service, they blew me off with "You did not purchase the extra 'tire insurance'"

Terrible customer service, the solution they proposed was to sell me an overprices tire for $170 plus installation fees.

Following are the dealerships that have morphed from "acceptable" to "deceptive" trying to "Up-sell" services, whenever you appear for scheduled or other type of service they try to "up-sell" additional costs:

Gunther Volkswagen of Fort Lauder dale (Bought 4 Jetta + 1 golf from them)

Brandon Volkswagen Tampa, FL (Bought 1 Jetta sports wagon)

David Maus VW North Orlando (Maintained the sports wagon here)

Napleton's Volkswagen of Sanford (Bought 2017 Passat here)

Each of these have "scammed" me trying to up-sell fake "needed" services.

An example: When I was purchasing my new 2017 Passat, there was a sticker on the car that stated you could purchase "whatever" plus for $870 extra dollars.

If you examine the"plus *** it says that you are entitled to two "free" oil changes and the rest of "free offers'" are inspections WHAT a SCAM! you pay $870 for 2 "free" oil changes and unlimited "inspections?" (which are free provided by other companies (included other vw dealerships) .

Another small example: I took my vw for regular oil change and the "associate: said I needed to replace the rear wiper (for a cost $$?).

The wiper was replaced with "supposedly a new wiper" and since then it performed terrible! it squeaked and did not wipe at all.

Don't get me wrong, VW is a great car, but the dealerships suck! Their purpose is to deceive and scam you.

Good luck!

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Vw german ingeniering, Vw engineering, German engineering.

I didn't like: Up-selling deception.

Comments