Having recently purchased a new Volkswagen, our experience with the selling dealership was dreadful.They were dismissive and questioning about or concerns regarding delivery inspection information and the way in which our new vehicle was received when delivered.

The materials and VW accessories that came with the vehicle were unpackaged and randomly thrown in the cargo area, and the fluid levels were below minimum requirements. Having spoken with VWoA about our concerns, they said they would look into it. Well as you can imagine, there was no response. We have purchased several new Volkswagen vehicles and this has left us with a bitter taste in our mouths.

At this point we feel that VWoA couldn't care less about their customers, and because of this experience we will never purchase another Volkswagen product.

Advice, get everything in writing and make sure that the vehicle is in the condition you expect when it's delivered.Our feeling is that we were just part of this dealer's quota.

Review about: 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack Car.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer care.

Had an Experience with Volkswagen Of America?

Comments