100% full Not resolved
Insurance Quality

I don't think this is just the dealership fault. It's Volkswagen fault. The entire company is a fraud!

I bought a brand new e-Golf, Nov 2015. Drove it 4 days and broke! It's been 1 month in the shop and still not repaired.

Volkswagen America answer (3rd week) - We will never give you a new car, that's why it has a warranty. - We will not give your money back. - We don't have to provide you a loaner nor pay for your transportation while your car is being repaired. - You will not get compensated for anything. - You owe us this month lease payment, btw!

Volkswagen America answer (4th week): We are not allowed to talk you. Get an attorney to reach out to us.

Still considering to buy an e-Golf?? Good luck!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of them!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $9000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Volkswagen Of America and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about volkswagen e-golf from Volkswagen Of America was i have had no responce Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Volkswagen Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Volkswagen Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Volkswagen Of America?

Comments