Volkswagen Of America - Flow Volkswagon of Greensboro has screwed me out of ten grande

106 of 148 Volkswagen Of America reviews

I purchased a new Jetta in June 2013 and haven't been able to drive it for more than 5 months.I am sitting in my apartment as I have been since Dec.

13, 2013 over 2 months with NO VEHICLE...AFTER PUTTING TEN GRAND DOWN ON A NEW JETTA BECAUSE THE HOOD POPPED OPEN WHILE DRIVING 50 MPG DOWN THE HIGHWAY AND SHATTERED MY WINDSHIELD AND I AVOIDED A SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS CRASH.YET VOLKSWAGON WILL NOT CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DEFECT IN THE HOOD SO IT SITS ON A BODY SHOP LOT IN WINSTON SALEM NC AND I'M WITHOUT A CAR AND TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS FLOW VW OF GREENSBORO SUCKS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Volkswagen Jetta
Review category
Dealers
review #475968 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Volkswagen Of America? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
106 of 148 Volkswagen Of America reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
VW Man

Mar 17, 2014 #795865 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Flow Volkswagon can not be trusted. They left a tire repair tool in the spring behind my tire! This tool punctured my tire and I had to replace the tire in the middle of a snow storm! I contacted the dealership and VW of America. No one has taken care of the cost to me. I am turning the matter over to the local news. I will not do any business with them and I am starting a blog to let everyone know about the lousy work they perform. Avoid Flow VW of Greensboro at all cost!

Feb 17, 2014 #786041

How do you know it was a defect in the hood? Do you know of other cases where this happened? Why not just let you insurance company handle it? They'll fix your car, and if they think a defect is involved, you can be that they'll go after VW.

63mjevans

Mar 17, 2014 #795947 Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

great comment...well first off i am not sure a defective hood i am sure that i was driving 45 mph and the hood popped open i didn't get out and open it....there are none that i am able to find out about the insurance company continues to ignore any correspondence in they won't return my calls or contact me in any way they say....i'm sorry..in the mean time...i'm totally at their mercy :cry

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Volkswagen Of America. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Volkswagen Of America.
Filing a new complaint about
×