Featured on Instagram 100% full Not resolved

I purchased a new Jetta in June 2013 and haven't been able to drive it for more than 5 months.I am sitting in my apartment as I have been since Dec.

13, 2013 over 2 months with NO VEHICLE...AFTER PUTTING TEN GRAND DOWN ON A NEW JETTA BECAUSE THE HOOD POPPED OPEN WHILE DRIVING 50 MPG DOWN THE HIGHWAY AND SHATTERED MY WINDSHIELD AND I AVOIDED A SERIOUSLY DANGEROUS CRASH.YET VOLKSWAGON WILL NOT CLAIM RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE DEFECT IN THE HOOD SO IT SITS ON A BODY SHOP LOT IN WINSTON SALEM NC AND I'M WITHOUT A CAR AND TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS FLOW VW OF GREENSBORO SUCKS.

Review about: Volkswagen Jetta.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $10000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Volkswagen Of America?

Comments

VW Man
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #795865

Flow Volkswagon can not be trusted.They left a tire repair tool in the spring behind my tire!

This tool punctured my tire and I had to replace the tire in the middle of a snow storm! I contacted the dealership and VW of America. No one has taken care of the cost to me. I am turning the matter over to the local news.

I will not do any business with them and I am starting a blog to let everyone know about the lousy work they perform.Avoid Flow VW of Greensboro at all cost!

63mjevans
to VW Man Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #795949

AGREED............FLOW VOLKSWAGON SUCKS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT

How do you know it was a defect in the hood?Do you know of other cases where this happened?

Why not just let you insurance company handle it?They'll fix your car, and if they think a defect is involved, you can be that they'll go after VW.

63mjevans
to Anonymous Greensboro, North Carolina, United States #795947

great comment...well first off i am not sure a defective hood i am sure that i was driving 45 mph and the hood popped open i didn't get out and open it....there are none that i am able to find out about the insurance company continues to ignore any correspondence in they won't return my calls or contact me in any way they say....i'm sorry..in the mean time...i'm totally at their mercy :cry