U.S. VW Dealers are as usual CHEATING.

Theyre notorious for charging MSRP and in often add a Mark-Up Fee for the German built Golf R. And if u want a well made car you'll pay the premium. HOWEVER, VW N.America & Wolfsburg Hdqtrs are CHEATING when it comes to Service Repairs by using parts from Golfs assembled in Mexico that cost HALF the price for a reason. The ONLY reason I would consider paying over $40k on a Golf is the quality ratio is ubsurd between other countries vs.

the *** they sell in the U.S. market. Parts & components on the ONLY remaining VW of German origin. Its not right and no one at VW N.America is willing to " do the right thing" I want action.

If my car is damaged it should be repaired to O.E. Specs. And if a Golf R owner goes to a high performance aftermarket supplier (racing /motorsports) to ensure he/she is getting quality parts VW voids their warranty. I respectfully request a response from a VW Exec.

to contact me and ensure authorization is given to to the GREEDY dealers and obtain the adequate parts outsourced from Wolfsburg like EVERY other foreign country.

Heck Ill put my # out there and find out how many others are getting robbed by VW Franchises! (848)468-6196

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Car Repair.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments