1.6
Interest Rate

My 2013 Volkswagen Passat had an recall on the airbag. This makes the third visit to Harper for the SAME Airbag issue.

Initially, I was driving and my steering wheel started cracking and popping and then I felt something disconnect and none of my steering wheel lights or functions would work. So, Harper Volkswagen serviced my steering wheel and the next thing I know I am driving down the road and the horn won't stop honking and the steering wheel looks like it is about to explode. So I take it back...they "fix" it again. Now, every time I make a left turn, my steering wheel sounds like it is crackling.

I asked my husband to take the car to Harper today to get them to fix the noise. They refused They told us it was a clock assembly Not only did they cause the issue...they have cost me so much time - going back and forth and a huge inconvenience. I will never buy another vehicle from Harper. What kind of business wouldn't want their customers to be safe?

I am going to call our local news station to let them know and report Harper to the Better Business Bureau. I paid too much for this vehicle for it to have so many recalls.

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Car Repair.

I didn't like: Harper service desk.

Comments