Verified Reviewer

3.5

I have a compliant about my service not being cover by my insurance or either it should have been a recall for the issue with my leak with my Sun Roof. I did all the precaution to prevent this issue to happen by regular maintained checks as required through the dealer.

They even recommended a part that should of help to prevent this leak to ever happen.

Nothing was cover under my insurance and it costed over 3,000 dollars to fix this issue. I feel that this Sun Roof Leak was a recall issue or insurance should of cover this leak and this was a lot of out of pocket money that I really didn't have to spend but I had too. "Why! have insurance if it not covering the issue's that are important to maintain on your vehicle." It's like your giving your money away for insurance company's and not having the issue cover or fixed.

I have always been a loyal customer and bought two cars from your company.

But after this I'm not sure if it's worth getting another one that I will have pay out of pocket cost that are not fare to me, as a buyer. When it should be covered through insurance or recalls.

Sincerely,

Chris Myers

I have a Volkswagen Golf GTI 2016 by vin# 3VW5T7AU16GM009978

it was purchased through :

Auffenberg Volkswagen

1708 New Car Dr, O Fallon, IL 62269 ·(618) 622-****

User's recommendation: refund for damage.

Comments