Verified Reviewer

I have a 2004 VW Phaeton that is on the ground it won't start, the car does not recognize the keys, I believe it is in armed mode, I took it to VW of Fort Pierce they said the keys have to be reprogrammed, when I got there they said that the battery module needs to be replaced, but they don't make it anymore, so I purchased a second hand one because that was all that is available to me, why is it that you can get parts for a World War 2 VW bug, but I can't get a battery module for my car by the company that made my car because it's too old? So everyone who has a VW phaeton is cursed with this predicament, really!

A hundred thousand dollar car reduced 0 now what am I supposed to do throw it away? I need a substitute a fix I want my car please if there is anyone out there to help.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Volkswagen Of America Pros: Usually good quality and service.

Volkswagen Of America Cons: Not willing to own up to there own problem.

Comments