1.3

I bought a car from them in July, 2015.Was told to be there by 1pm for delivery, 'You must stick to the appointment time!' (as I was unsure with Jersey Transit's problems that week).

I was there at 12:30pm, car wasn't delivered to me until nearly 4:30pm. My time was worthless to them. A recall had to be fixed, which I had asked about the week before when signing the purchase contract. Not to mention they had the car two months, plenty of time to address the recall.

Driving the car home, it overheated in the Lincoln Tunnel. I phoned them, their reply, "oh, that's strange, it's a hot day, probably nothing, take a picture of the temperature gauge'. Really?! Hours on end to pick up a car which overheated, finally home at night, car parked and I should go out and take a picture for them to believe me??!!

Didn't use the car for 2 weeks, and first time driving after picking it up the Turbo went on 95. Took it to my mechanic who said, 'take it back, car looks nice, but it's not'. Dropped it at Paul Miller, as it was still under warranty - 'oh, we'll have it ready at 4'. No, you won't!

The car wasn't ready until 4 days later! Then, the next day, the battery died - and there was NOTHING in the car draining it. My mechanic was dismayed that I wasn't able to return the car for a full refund.

Also, when I signed the contract, said that I'd do the DMV paper work myself. No, no, no, I was assured that there was no fee for them to handle NY DMV Registration and Title.

Only when I picked the car up, was it a different story. Then, once they received the papers on a Friday and phoned to tell me it would be overnighted for Monday delivery - I asked for them to overnight for the next day, Saturday. so I could FINALLY get it inspected. "No, we don't do that!" Never mind, the Turbo went that weekend, car would've never passed a NY Inspection anyway.

Nightmare!I trusted in Paul Miller's name, given their other dealerships, but the VW Bernardsville dealership - STAY AWAY, STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!

This reviewer shared experience about "all of the above" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $1000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Volkswagen Of America. The most disappointing about volkswagen tiguan at Volkswagen Of America was paul miller volkswagen Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Volkswagen Of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Volkswagen Of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Volkswagen Of America?

Comments