Verified Reviewer

2.5

I am completely dissatisfied with the service VW of Huntington, Huntington, NY provided my son on Monday, January 11. They took advantage of a college student by up-selling when all he needed was an oil change.

Also they overcharged on labor that took less than two hours and yet charged over $450. There is no excuse for this and I expect to be credited $160 as two hours of labor comes only to $290. I will also give them a very poor rating on the survey I receive from Volkswagon. On top of all this, Melvin the service manager promised he would call me back and never did.

Being a loyal customer for 10 years, and purchasing 4 VW's from them, this is something I dont expect from a dealership that is supposed to be credible and honest.

I will not deal with them ever again unless they make it right.... sad state of affairs, but true!

Robert Kaelin, Lt Colonel, US Air Force retired

User's recommendation: Shady dealership.

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Manager.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Volkswagen Of America Pros: Good product.

Volkswagen Of America Cons: Overpriced, Overpriced for service labor.

Comments