Interest Rate

I purchased a certified pre-owned VW CC from Larry Miller Toyota. I found out that it was in an accident prior to me Tony aunt I spoke with Larry Miller VW and certain issues were addressed but the accident was not I have been fighting with them for over a year and now I find out that they are Under New Management and I still have issues with my car I did contact Volkswagen of America on this issue about a year-and-a-half ago and found no good resolution and I'm still fighting with Larry Miller on this issue and now they're Under New Management and not sure where to go with my issues on this car.

I believe that I was sold a car that is defective under your warranty for a pre-owned certified VW. I've spoken to Larry Miller's mark Mauer about this issue but he's no longer there and may need to go ahead and get a lawyer and Sue under the Magnuson Moss Act.

Please give me a call to resolve this in a reasonable manner Within a reasonable time. My number is 623-326-0990 my name is Theresa Russo.

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Warranty.

Comments