Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

towing with a touareg tdi 2016 EXEC

can i use a wdhitch with my touareg all the forums say yes but the manual says no. i am considering a 25ft travel trailer GVWR 6900 LBS 4800 DRY WT.

495LB HITCH WT. TRAVEL AT 7000 FT ELEVATION REGULARLY.

WHAT SHOULD I KNOW THAT THE MANUAL DOESNT DISCUSS. UNIT HAS BRAKES.

2011 VW Tiguan

I purchased a 2011 VW Tiguan at the end of March 2018. I’ve had numerous problems with this vehicle.

I realize it’s a used vehicle but it shouldn’t have had this many issues! I purchased from a dealership. I’ve had to take it back to the dealership where I purchased it, then they took it to VW of Jackson, ms. One of the reasons I took it back was because the carpets in the front and back keep staying wet!

I’m really disappointed about this problem and feel like I’m now stuck with a vehicle that no one seems to know what is wrong with it. I had purchased an extended warranty which is expired now. But i tried desperately when I had the warranty to get everything fixed. My question is do these models have this problem with water backing up into the car if so what is the problem??

How does one fix it?? Yes it has a sun roof and yes the drains have been cleaned out. Honestly I’m really mad about this vehicle and trying to decide what my next move is. Is it the heater core because there is condensation on the windows in the suv.

Is it the air conditioning hose misaligned? I don’t have a fortune to spend on quessing!

2009 rabbit s 4 door 2.5 auto

What’s the maintenance schedule for my non dsg auto transmission? Unless u can send me a copy of the whole maintenance schedule for my car, could u send me that?

I’d like to give my rabbit to a niece and buy a new Volkswagen for myself. Thanks.

2018 Tiguan S

Does 2018 Tiguan S have a single or dual exhaust system?

Show

i have vw passat SE i have navigation for usa only how i can update for canada also??

2002 Passat

1.8t owners manual wagon Can I get?

Questions 6