Volkswagen Of America - Review about 2003 Volkswagen Passat from Hayward, California
I'm Suraj Kancharla, an International student attending grad school in California.I bought an '03 passat in '13 and been looking after it with a lot of care - regular oil checks, fixing all minor problems on time (although it hurt my pocket).
I saved money to buy this car as volkswagen is a trusted brand and this particular car was well maintained by its previous owners too (super clean Carfax). So, today i got my car serviced and was driving back home then suddenly i heard a wierd noise and noticed white smoke of of the hood. Luckily, my instincts kicked in and i jumped out of the car and in under a minute it was in flames. The front part of the car is charred and beyond repair.
Volkswagen, you just burned my money and your value as a car maker. I'm totally aware of the amount of time, energy and resources you guys spend in making cars, some of them are remarkably safe and yet you have made some cars which are totally flawed and even dangerous.
Now that i lost my car, my money and a source of income from the job i drive to.I just want to say a big thanks for the volkswagen family for ruining it for me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2003 Volkswagen Passat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I spent hours on the phone with three salesmen, two so-called sales managers (or was one a so-called customer service specialist) was told "We will get back to you in..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "Bought a new 2014, wildcat within 6 months the front fiberglass Cap begin to oxidize from the top to the bottom. Contacted Forest River in Dallas, Oregon and talked with..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "Banker/VP Hayward,CA Branch approached me 73 yrs old lend money to her customer guaranteed by her and BofA, $120,000. A month later it was paid off with a cashier..."
- "So, I ordered no drill license plate mount from iJDMToy last week for my new 2017 Nissan 370z Base Coupe. The description of the product said that it should fit..."