Volkswagen Of America - Review about 2003 Volkswagen Passat from Hayward, California
I'm Suraj Kancharla, an International student attending grad school in California.I bought an '03 passat in '13 and been looking after it with a lot of care - regular oil checks, fixing all minor problems on time (although it hurt my pocket).
I saved money to buy this car as volkswagen is a trusted brand and this particular car was well maintained by its previous owners too (super clean Carfax). So, today i got my car serviced and was driving back home then suddenly i heard a wierd noise and noticed white smoke of of the hood. Luckily, my instincts kicked in and i jumped out of the car and in under a minute it was in flames. The front part of the car is charred and beyond repair.
Volkswagen, you just burned my money and your value as a car maker. I'm totally aware of the amount of time, energy and resources you guys spend in making cars, some of them are remarkably safe and yet you have made some cars which are totally flawed and even dangerous.
Now that i lost my car, my money and a source of income from the job i drive to.I just want to say a big thanks for the volkswagen family for ruining it for me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- 2003 Volkswagen Passat
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "We purchased a new 2010 Outback 30 ft travel trailer by Keystone. Approximately 2 years after purchase the decals starting peeling off. Keystone said they only have a 1 yr..."
- "I went to the Cherry Hill Kia dealership to purchase a second vehicle. They didn't have what I wanted so I went home. The next day I got a call..."
- "Do not use this company unless you want the biggest headache of your life. Without going into every single little detail of what has happened to me over the past..."
- "I agreed to a subscription of $51 a month for my internet at AT&T. It's been less than a year and they raised my subscription 4 TIMES. Now it's $103..."
- "Banker/VP Hayward,CA Branch approached me 73 yrs old lend money to her customer guaranteed by her and BofA, $120,000. A month later it was paid off with a cashier..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."