Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it.When pulling home when I got out close notice deep scratches Door.
Second time I get scratches. First time notice at dealer light scratch they buff out came out.
Now don't if want take car for service again to get more scratches to my car everytime goes for service.Rmelendez1@gmail.com thanks Rafael
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 10-31-13 my 22 year old son was involved in a serious high speed read end accident. He was sitting at a red light when hit by a Toyota SUV..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "Got alignment and rotation for my 4runner and asked that a note be put on work order "try not to scratch rims". Associate said no problem l'll talk to tech...."
- "Horrible service I bought a retractable screen door from Sears it went to Shower Door Direct in July they sent me 2 damage doors.. and now I cannot get my..."
- "Non-delivery of passport on exact date...."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."