Volkswagen Of America - Review about Car Repair from Newark, New Jersey
Drop off car for service for 40,000, when car was ready pick up, vw attend pull up left door open I didnt see it.When pulling home when I got out close notice deep scratches Door.
Second time I get scratches. First time notice at dealer light scratch they buff out came out.
Now don't if want take car for service again to get more scratches to my car everytime goes for service.Rmelendez1@gmail.com thanks Rafael
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Car Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is a bad dealership!! Old saying: The fish stinks from the head down!! the owners own a few dealer ships and Its obivious the Customer service is not the..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I purchased a new Jetta in June 2013 and haven't been able to drive it for more than 5 months. I am sitting in my apartment as I have..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- " Just returned from a week at the secrets royal beach. Had an outstanding time. Great food,service and staff. The best employee of our entire week was at the beach...."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "Recently, the quality of the Double Stuf Oreo has been terrible! The logo imprinted on the cookie is illegible, the cookies separate and crumble in the package, they have..."
- "To whom it may concern (or even Care); You can define a Company, by it's overall Customer-Service... I've Managed; Call-Centers, Network Operations Centers, Wall-Street GSOC Centers and simply "Customer Service" Centers......"
- "Oh yeah we went to America Freight. Should be America FRIGHT! A little leary about shopping there & it came true they deliverd our sectional late after calling every..."