Verified Reviewer

Poster decreased review rating.

I am so upset, i have had my car on a warranty item in the shop for over a year now. This is unacceptable , i am making payments for lease and insurance for a year with no car.

Customer care did *** all except tell me dates only to change them and this has been going on for over a year now. The car is standing in the garage deemed not drivable because of the warranty part that is on back order. now even once they fix the part the car sitting that long through winter etc. not moved will have part that will be rusted and shot.

The car will need more work and will not be the same . I want the money I have been paying and them to buy the car out from me. this is ridiculous i need help as they are not doing anything.

not to mention I called and asked to speak with management many times only for them to tell me 24-72 hours with no one calling me back . This is such *** and I even emailed customer support with case number that they closed twice even when items were not resolved.

User's recommendation: do not buy vw anymore.

Volkswagen Of America Cons: Service sucks they lie.

Comments