My family Bought a new 2015 golf in September of 2014. Adblue is leaking in through the ventilation system.

My mother is the main driver of this car and experienced acid burns to her eyes, skin, and lungs. This toxic chemical she has been breathing in for 8 months without knowing it. Even after she took it in and was told nothing was wrong. Her entire family has been in this car including myself that is currently 5 months pregnant.

We are completely outraged and can't believe the lack of costumer service and moral integrity! We were told to drive the toxic car back to the wausau wi dealership for further inspection which is two hours away. Why should we have to put ourselves in further danger when the dealership should handle it in a professional manner. We were then told about the manufacturers faulty parts.

The dealership has no bone in their bodies to help in any kind of way. She will not get back in that car and wants every cent back. It's very simple to take this further and I swear we won't stop until what is right is done. At some point vw needs to take responsibility for a mistake they made in the design of the car especially when it deals with my families health and my unborn child.

It's inhuman to tell anyone to continue driving a car that is hazardous to their Health and their families. I know each of you would never dare to put your family in a car like that. I'm outraged and in disbelief with the lack of caring! I would hope this situation gets taken care of before I take it to social media and news crews for the public to view for themselves.

You don't mess with people's lives! Take some responsibility for your actions!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 volkswagen golf. Volkswagen Of America needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 volkswagen golf in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Volkswagen Of America.

Comments