1.2
Interest Rate

I would like to express my complete and utter dissatisfaction with my vw dealer and customer service. We have a 2014 Passat with 13k miles.

We purchased the vehicle 25 months ago and has been serviced exclusively at stokes Volkswagen in North Charleston, sc. we went for the oil change a few weeks ago and next thing we knew we had a 2 hour software update. An inconvenience for sure,but That's not even the issue. Yesterday Morning our car wouldn't start.

Roadside assistance came and got it and the dealer said we had a defective battery, which is not covered by warranty by 30 days. The dealer said they will put a new battery in to the tune of 197$, which has a 5 year warranty and it is the exact same battery they're taking out with a 2 year warranty. We also found other people have battery issues following a software update. This will be the last Volkswagen we will ever buy.

It is a substandard company with a substandard product. We would trade it in but they have no trade in value.

I will lose money on the car so I will no longer have to drive a Volkswagen. One more unhappy customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Car Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments