I think your new commercial about people having sex in your cars shows poor taste . Family's still watch tv together and not many shows out there are family oriented .

Now I have to be careful about my children watching inappropriate commercials ? Not funny at all

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Burlington, North Carolina, United States #1317655

Poor taste to have car sex to sell your product.. really... You should have better discernment first the diesel issue now another one like this commercial

The most recent Volkswagon commercial being aired is very offensive and of very poor taste. The company has stooped to a new low.

The commercial needs to be removed immediately. Our family will no longer consider purchasing from this company in the future

to ANON Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1318987

I completely agree, that this commercial is offensive.. please remove this from airing. I will never purchase a vehicle from you after seeing how low you have stooped.

Santa Clara, California, United States #1313901

Commercial was in poor taste if watched by kids. Unfortunately, I just saw it aired at 5pm Sunday.

The commercial looks like you want to think of VWs as family cars, yet you make a commercial that's not appropriate for families; I don't get it.

Why don't you just say "we paid $15b for cheating on epa tests, buy our cars because someone has to cover it", at least parents can explain that to their kids.

Salem, Oregon, United States #1312802

This commercial is in poor taste!!! Now I have to explain this to my kids?

Give me a break, I hope you have better judgement and remove this ridiculous piece of advertisement. You won't be selling cars to parents with children with this one!!!

Who's *** idea was this?

What demographics? - a real miss here folks!