I got an 2008 jetta and it's been in three different shop even the dealer ship for tranny problems and it still ain't fixed had reman tranny Put in it and still got the same problem..I'm tired of dealing with this car is been nothing but a headache since my girlfriend bought it.,,it's been almost three months she's been with out a car,,,my personal opinion is VW are junk from the factory...I feel that you as a rep for VW should buy her a car of her choice so we don't have to deal with this junk any more

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 27, 2014.

Comments

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, United States #863830

We bought my daughter a 2006 beetle 2 yrs ago thinking it'd be a good reliable car to get her thru college. It only had 68000 miles on it and she only put 10000 on it in the 2 yrs she's had it.

2 weeks ago we had to put a new transmission and clutch in it. Tranny basically blew to pieces. The car is manual transmission so this surprised me even more. I have had volkswagons for 30 yrs.

I have to say I'm not at all impressed with this one. The whole car seems to be made very cheap. Glove box handle broke off.

E brake is awful. The list could go on and on.