2.5
Insurance Quality

Ms. Libby A:

You tell me I need a lawyer to talk further with VW about this lemon you sold me, and have absolutely no clue about CA Lemon Law Statues?? For this I spent the past four days and four hours of my time on hold??? And you refuse to transfer me to your supervisor or customer retention department, and are not the regional customer care specialist for the CA region you are supposed to be in the first place??? Plus you have the unmitigated gall to hang up on me??? Considering the trouble VW is in (and rightfully so) for being lying, conniving sneak weasels I do not think you can be so cavalier in your demeanor and the lousy, nasty, bitchy customer service you provided (or more accurately did not provide) to me today.

Rest assured I will be following this complaint up the corporate ladder to the highest levels necessary,

and you will regret treating this "member of the Volkswagen family, whose satisfaction is important to us"

in the manner in which you did. I hope the call was recorded, so your supervisor (who I already have a call into) can hear how you talk, interact, and alienate your customers.

Disdainfully yours,

Robert Hartnett

rhdir wrote the review because of bad quality at Volkswagen Of America. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Volkswagen Of America to "free extended warranty or replacement due to ca lemmon law statutes".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Volkswagen Of America other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Folsom, California, United States #1121039

They did the same thing to me and told me I would have a decision in 3-5 weeks and 7 weeks later they denied me what they knew a month previous. They claim they care about customers but they sure do not show it.

I have been lied to by this company oh about 10 to 12 times currently, there stories continue to change depending on which rep you get a hold of and Volkswagen thinks they are going to succeed in customer retention?

I will ride the bus before I would even consider purchasing another lemon from this fraudulent company. I hope Volkswagen has to pay the entire 46 billion they are being sued for by the US Justice Department!