To Whom It May Concern, My name is Jagoda Bankowski and I am the current owner of a 2009 VW Eos. I gave my car to the official VW dealer Winn Dealership Woodland Hills (where the car was bought) on July 24, 2018, where the car has been serviced throughout it’s entirety, because of mechanical issues I had been experiencing.

It has been 11 weeks now, and there has yet to be any progress or idea of what the problem is. The mechanics at the dealer did not manage to figure out the problem for several weeks, so they called in a specialist directly from VW who was also unfortunately unable to diagnose the issue. Currently, the dealership is asking me to pay $1,000 to further diagnose, without any guarantee that the issue will be found or resolved, or give me back a car that is a danger to drive. I am writing to suggest for this car to be taken by headquarters to be researched and investigated, as this may be an issue that can affect other VW Eos or other models for that matter, especially since not one of your employees thus far knows what is going on.

Furthermore, I request compensation for this vehicle which has been deemed unsafe to drive, as well as the several weeks I have been without transportation.

Thank you for your time.Please give a call for more info. 1 818 219 1311

Regards,

Product or Service Mentioned: Volkswagen Of America Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Baaaaaaaaaaaad.

Comments